Mrs. Jennifer Storm joined the NCA staff in 2020. She serves as a classroom aide throughout NCA.
Biographical: After growing up in Southern Minnesota, Mrs. Storm has lived in Texas, South Korea and South Dakota. Florida has been her home since 2019. Mrs. Storm and her husband, Brad, have three children – Maggie, Alex and William at NCA. She enjoys watching her kids play sports and also loves spending time at the beach.
Previous Educational/ Professional Experiences:
- 2009-2011 Cardiac RN, Immanuel St. Joseph’s Hospital, Mankato, MN
- 2007-2009 ICU RN, Sanford Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- 2004-2005 BCM Language Center Teacher, Seoul, South Korea
- 2002-2003 Substitute Teacher, Albert Lea, MN
Education and Certifications:
- FL Child Care Worker certified (2020)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (South Dakota State University Class of 2007)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Education (Winona State University Class of 2002)
- Associates of Arts and Sciences Degree (Bethany Lutheran College Class of 1999)