Mr. Daniel Roemhildt joined the staff at NCA in 2022. Mr. Roemhildt serves as full time teacher in grades 7-8 with some departmental music, technology, and grades 3-4 religion.
Biographical: Mr. Roemhildt grew up in Minnesota, lived in Wisconsin, and now is happy to call Florida his home. He and his wife, Kelsey (who is from New Zealand), enjoy traveling. Their goal is to visit all 50 states together by their 5th year wedding anniversary in 2025. In his free time, Mr. Roemhildt enjoys playing piano & organ, singing, playing board games, and spending time with family and friends.
Previous Educational/Professional Experiences:
- Preschool Teacher/Aide in Mankato, MN 2014-2017
- Adjunct Professor in New Ulm, MN 2017
- Middle School Substitute Teacher in New Ulm, MN 2017
- Seventh and Eighth Grade Teacher in Sturgeon Bay, WI 2017-2022
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (Martin Luther College midyear graduating class of 2016)
- Pursuing Master of Science in Education, Instruction Emphasis (Expected graduation 2023)
- Minnesota State Teaching Certificate